Saturday 1 May 2010

Double Page Listings - Under Age and Under Pressure

When it came to creating my double page listings, i decided it was best to look at current magazines and how they organized their listings, and use the best parts of their structures to create my own. As you can see, I used blue, white and yellow colour scheme to create a bright and vibrant effect, but also so i can highlight certain points of the listings in which i wish to stand out amongst the rest. I also decided to write a piece on the documentary on the right hand side in order to highlight my documentary to the public, and labelled it as a 'Must Watch'.

Overall i feel that the article is a well structured and professional piece and i enjoy looking at hopefully looks like a very promising piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment