Thursday 29 April 2010

Evaluation Question 3 - Under Age and Under Pressure



The Words in the paper if are unreadable are:

Evaluation Question 3

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

From the feedback I have received, I generally feel that the documentary has turned out to be a great success, receiving great reviews from the target audience in which I set out for. Many stated that the overall out look of the documentary looked very professional and that the camera angles and the way the voice over’s and editing were conducted went very well with the documentary.


Going from this comment, it seems that my in-depth research has paid off and he has also provided me with advice as to how I could improve further upon the audio of the documentary. However from this comment it seems that he is impressed with the views of both the medical expert and in contrast the authentic Pub Landlord himself. On the technical side he also felt that the varied camera shots and the clearly presented narrative were also key in the success of the documentary.

India Cox has also said some of the main points that came across from a lot of people, stating how the documentary was well set out. However she also highlighted how the live footage from the pubs and from Dartford Town Centre was also extremely effective.

I feel if I was to create a documentary of something with such a broad impact on society I would have taken the same steps with research but allowed more time and more planning for the structure and overall development of the documentary itself. I would also have preferred to have been able to work on the overall audio of the documentary as well, as I can see the logic in Mr Schock’s comment.



No comments:

Post a Comment